Monday, February 23, 2009

Thing 17

I'm suffering from social network overload! Facebook is interesting, I see lots of things on Gather that interest me. I'm already on LinkedIn but that doesn't seem to work. Somehow I get messages saying someone has asked to be connected but the site resolutely says I have no messages. Meanwhile the e-mails continue saying I do. Then a friend asked me to join Hi5.
I can't get over the red being so hard to read on Ning but everything else on NIng seems to be easy. I've been a member of Care2 for a couple of years, just didn't think of it as a social network.
I put my goal of funding 60 cat spays in 2009 on 43 things. I may be the only one with that particular goal but maybe someone will like the idea.
I'm especially interested in how non profit organizations use social networking both for the library and the SPOT clinic where I work on my days off.

No comments: