Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thing 16

I've been looking forward to this one. I'd never explored Facebook but heard so much about it. I find it kind of spooky. The second I signed up my friend Suzanne showed up and asked if she was my first FB friend. So I wrote on her wall. I've already been sent a pizza salad, joined the Shiisa Quilts group and the Fabric Addicts NOT Anonymous group. I think you could get lost in this for hours and hours.
I'm very interested in the group aspect of this, I know many animal advocacy groups have facebook pages. I plan to investigate other librarys on Facebook too.
I can see why Facebook is so popular, I've already seen people listed that I've lost track of.
I'd originally thought I'd explore MySpace too but a girl can only stand so much social networking!

No comments: