Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thing 23

This has been great fun. So much fun I've felt guilty doing it but that didn't stop me. I have a much better understanding of the social networking idea and how businesses and groups use things like Facebook.
I think Facebook turned out to be my favorite but Youtube and some of the photo things were great fun.
I connected with old friends on Facebook and kindred spirits on 43 things. How interesting that there is a place to offer support and encouragement to total strangers who are trying to accomplish something!
Please though, don't set up the expectation that "it only takes an hour" The people I have talked about all took much longer and felt bad that they took so long.
I would love to do 23 more things, there's a whole world out there to explore!
My slogan: 23 things..........so much fun you'll forget it's work!

I hope the 23things listing will remain so I can go back to revisit things I want to know more about. It's a great tool.

No comments: