Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thing 19

Probably just bad timing but my introduction to Drupal was
The site is currently not available due to technical problems. Please try again later. Thank you for your understanding.

I'll try again another day

I tried today and was successful in getting in and changing my record. I wanted to put a picture in my record but it said it was too big. Probably would have been deleted at some time anyway.

I think this new Lint will be better once we get used to it. I'll miss having an Adult Services page as my homepage at the desk but the information will still be there just a little bit removed. I think the interactivity will make LINT much more vibrant and interesting, it has pretty much been a warehouse of information both new and outdated. If we can all take part in keeping it up-to-date I think we will all benefit.

No comments: